I realize it’s quite common for a blogger to share the BEST Memorial Day sales out there so in that respect, I am no different. However, there are so many good discounts happening right now, I thought I’d make things a little easier for you. Wang, Kenzo, Carven, Marant, and Sandro (to name a few) — all under $250. Yeah, I’m doing it.
365HANGERS is a new sample sale website where everything is ALWAYS 70% off retail. Not sometimes, not up to 70% off…you can get designer fashion, at 70% off, all the time. French Conection, BCBG, Rebecca Taylor and more…it’s all on 365HANGERS.
The coolest part about this new site is that you shop by size, AND the models wearing the clothes are actually the size of the garment. So if you’re shopping size 6, the model wearing those size 6 garments is actually a size 6! Genius, right?
Here’s a look at some of my favorite party dresses on 365HANGERS right now (perfect for New Years Eve!)
Want to shop 365HANGERS for yourself? They’re offering one lucky ChiCityFashion reader $30 to shop (which goes along way on 365HANGERS). Here’s how to enter this giveaway:
1. Like 365HANGERS on Facebook.
2. Click here, select your favorite item, and post it in the comments section below.
You have until Thursday, December 29 at 6pm ct to enter. Good luck!
Founded by Olga Vidisheva and Polina Raygorodskaya just last year, Boutique Week is has captured the attention of shoppers nationwide. From April 17-24 you can shop your favorite local boutiques and receive a MINIMUM of 25% off select merchandise. All you have to do is sign up at www.boutiqueweek.com, get your free access code and start shopping!
The whole purpose of Boutique Week is to boost the local economy and generate sales for these stores. Shopping, getting discounts and supporting the local economy…everyone wins!
Click on the following cities to see all participating stores in this year’s Boutique Week: Boston, Los Angeles, Miami, New York, Chicago.
I have to admit, I’ve been a little Gilt obsessed lately. A dress, some jewelry and a clutch later, I subconsciously ordered a whole new outfit (no complaints here though!)
Anyway, one of my favorite (yet simplest) things I bought was this Rachel Leigh bracelet. I love the color and texture of it, and it’s a perfect layering piece with my watch or other bangle bracelets.
Love the little note that comes with my Gilt purchases
The best part is…I got a great deal on this bracelet (plus the other items I ordered) on Gilt. So here is your exclusive invitation to join…Become a member now!
Didn’t get what you want for Christmas? No worries, because Gilt has some amazing sales going on this week where you can get exactly what you want and at a super discounted price. What’s better than that?
Here are my favorite sales happening this week on Gilt:
- Laura Mercier (12/29): Perfect sets for eyes, lips and face from a renowned makeup artist. These color palettes for lips and eyes are blended into just-right shades, while dual-use pots deliver luminous, subtle highlights and mineral powders deliver a flawless finish.
- WHIT (12/30): First time at Gilt, WHIT comes to life from designer Whitney Pozgay. Inspired by smart and unconventional women its mission is to offer effortlessly chic apparel and accessories with a touch of whimsy.
- Tracy Reese (12/31): Each and every piece in this extensive sale luxuriates in the bright colors, diverse influences, and exacting details that have made Tracy Reese. Find long cardigans, jackets, and dresses splashed with high-energy prints.
- Men’s Denim Sale (12/31): Relaxed, distressed, raw, washed, skinny, dark, light and lovely, you’ll find practically any type of denim here…and in your size!
- Home Finale Sale (12/28): There’s something for everyone at this blowout sale, which features selections from more than three dozen top bedding, furniture, tabletop, home-decor and stationery companies.
Of course there’s many more sales happening this week but I just wanted to pick out my favorites to share with you.
If you are not yet a member of Gilt, join now and enjoy these amazing sales this week, plus many more to come!