Didn’t get what you want for Christmas? No worries, because Gilt has some amazing sales going on this week where you can get exactly what you want and at a super discounted price. What’s better than that?
Here are my favorite sales happening this week on Gilt:
- Laura Mercier (12/29): Perfect sets for eyes, lips and face from a renowned makeup artist. These color palettes for lips and eyes are blended into just-right shades, while dual-use pots deliver luminous, subtle highlights and mineral powders deliver a flawless finish.
- WHIT (12/30): First time at Gilt, WHIT comes to life from designer Whitney Pozgay. Inspired by smart and unconventional women its mission is to offer effortlessly chic apparel and accessories with a touch of whimsy.
- Tracy Reese (12/31): Each and every piece in this extensive sale luxuriates in the bright colors, diverse influences, and exacting details that have made Tracy Reese. Find long cardigans, jackets, and dresses splashed with high-energy prints.
- Men’s Denim Sale (12/31): Relaxed, distressed, raw, washed, skinny, dark, light and lovely, you’ll find practically any type of denim here…and in your size!
- Home Finale Sale (12/28): There’s something for everyone at this blowout sale, which features selections from more than three dozen top bedding, furniture, tabletop, home-decor and stationery companies.
Of course there’s many more sales happening this week but I just wanted to pick out my favorites to share with you.
If you are not yet a member of Gilt, join now and enjoy these amazing sales this week, plus many more to come!